Did You Know Getting A Roof Shampoo Preserves The Life Of Your Asphalt, Cedar, Slate, and Tile Armonk Home Roof?
When you get your Armonk roof shampoo by Westchester Power Washing our soft roof washing removes algae, grit, grime, mold, mildew, moss, and soot. Roof shampoo restores your roof’s color and appearance. In humid climates like New York, roof washing is vital. This is especially true for homes in Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess County, N.Y.
Westchester Power Washing started in 1990. Since then we have washed more than 18,000 homes and have built a business based on referrals and repeat customers. Peter Salotto, founder of Westchester Power Washing is a retired police officer who has been pressure cleaning homes, patios, decks, stairs, driveways, and walkways; and soft washing residential roofs for more than 30 years.
Westchester Power Washing is fully insured to protect you, us, and our employees in case of an accident. Not many pressure washing or roof cleaning companies can say that. Most pressure cleaning providers are not insured. If there’s an accident on your property, you can be personally sued. Our special liability and worker’s compensation insurance protect you for roof washing and pressure cleaning.
FREE ESTIMATES ON ROOF SHAMPOO, HOUSE, SIDING, PATIO, DECK, WALKWAYS, STAIRS, AND FENCE PRESSURE CLEANING CALL OR TEXT (914)490-8138
Are You Selling or Refinancing Your Armonk Home?
We work with real estate agents in Armonk, Scarsdale, Katonah, Bronxville, Chappaqua, Bedford, Rye, and White Plains who call us when they want to get the most money for a house they are selling. A home buyer will pay more money for a home that looks new due to pressure washing and roof cleaning. A dirty house, roof, patio, deck, stair, or siding gives the impression the house needs costly repairs.
An appraiser, just like anyone else, is biased. When your house has been freshly pressure washed, your roof cleaned as well as your siding, patio, deck, and walkways pressure cleaned, your home looks in great condition. In addition, your curb appeal is increased. Therefore, your home may be appraised more as the condition of your home looks new.
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE OF A ROOF WE CLEANED. IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU!
Thinking about washing your roof yourself?
Professional Roof Soft Washing Is Not A DIY Job
Don’t assume you can rent a pressure washer and wash your roof on your own. There are many reasons why properly cleaning your home’s roof is not a Do It Yourself job. Below are some of those reasons:
- Balancing on a roof is dangerous. Standing on a roof, flat or sloped, with a pressure washer is difficult. Many DIY roof cleaners and handymen fall of the roof and some through the roof. Falling off a roof can result in serious injury and even death.
- High-pressure washing will damage your shingles and may result in needing to have your roof replaced. Plus, your shingles may come loose in high winds and strong storms. Spraying shingles from below can result in dangerous splatter.
- A proper and thorough roof washing takes some skill and expertise. Reaching dirt, moss, mold, mildew, lichens, and debris hidden between the cracks and crevices of roofing shingles requires experience. Youtube videos on “how to clean roof shingles” will not make you an expert nor save your roof from getting damaged. As professional pressure washers, Westchester Power Washing knows how to clean around chimneys, vents, flashing, without causing damaging.
- As professionals, Westchester Power Washing knows the right detergent to safely and properly clean your roof. Toxic chemicals can damage your roof and your health, pets, foliage, and house.
For these reasons, leave the roof washing and roof shampoo to Westchester Power Washing. With more than 30 years of experience and 18,000 homes washed, we know what to do to beautify your home.
How Does Westchester Power Washing Get Your Roof Washed?
We use a soft roof washing system which is a low-pressure rinse to remove dirt. This pressure is slightly stronger than a garden hose with a spray nozzle. Low-pressure rinsing won’t loosen or old, brittle roofs and won’t wash away damaged granules along their surfaces.
Don’t Wait Until Algae and Other Debris Are Visible to Schedule To Get Your Roof Cleaned
A homeowner should never wait until they see lines of algae or moss along roofing shingles or roof edges to schedule power washing for their home. Note why that is, and when you should have your home’s roof washed:
- Algae, moss, mold, and mildew grow best in damp, dark spaces, away from air and sunlight. For residential roofs, these spaces are typically under and around roofing tiles and shingles. As well as areas unseen from below or during casual visual inspection.
- Once algae and other such debris begin to form, they will grow and spread, dislodging and softening roofing tiles. The more humid the environment, the faster these contaminants will increase so that a roof then suffers quite a bit of damage in a short amount of time.
- Consistent washing of a roof will remove wet leaves, twigs, seeds, and other debris that can cause algae, mold, and other contaminants to grow in the first place! Regular power washing can then prevent damage to the roof and ensure it always looks its best.
FREE ESTIMATES ON ROOF, HOUSE, SIDING, PATIO, DECK, WALKWAY, STAIR, AND FENCE CLEANING – CALL OR TEXT (914)490-8138
Where do Westchester Power Washing pressure clean houses and soft wash roofs?
TOWNS WE PROVIDE PRESSURE WASHING AND POWER WASHING, HOME EXTERIOR & SIDING WASHING, ROOF SOFT WASHING, PRESSURE WASH PATIOS, DECKS, FENCES, OUTDOOR FURNITURE, STONE, AND BRICK PAVERS:
Ardsley NY 10502, Armonk NY 10504, Bedford NY 10506, Bedford Hills NY 10507. As well as Briarcliff Manor 10510, Chappaqua NY 10514, and Brewster NY 10509. In addition to, Carmel (Kent) NY 10512, Cortlandt Manor NY 10567, Croton on Hudson NY 10520,
Dobbs Ferry NY 10522, Eastchester NY 10709, Goldens Bridge NY 10526. Harrison NY 10528, Hartsdale NY 10530, Hawthorne NY 10532. Hopewell Junction NY 12533.Irvington NY 10533, Katonah NY 10536, Larchmont NY 10538 Mahopac NY 10541, Mamaroneck NY 10543.
Mohegan Lake NY 10547, Montrose NY 10548, Mt. Kisco NY 10549, New Rochelle NY 10804, 10801, 10802, 10803, 10805, North Salem NY 10560, Ossining NY 10562, Pleasantville NY 10570, Pound Ridge NY 10576, Purchase NY 10577, Putnam Valley NY 10579, Rye NY 10580, Rye Brook NY 10573,
Scarsdale NY 10583, Sleepy Hollow NY 10591, Somers NY 10589, South Salem NY 10590, Tarrytown NY 10591, Thornwood NY 10594, Valhalla NY 10595, Waccabuc NY 10597, West Harrison 10604, Westchester, White Plains NY 10601,10602,10603,10604,10605,10606,10607, Yorktown Heights NY 10598
Do you have any before and after photos of your roof cleaning and pressure washing services?