Being rated the best Westchester roof and house washing company is not easy. Roof washing and house pressure washing goes beyond just getting your home exterior cleaned. Many companies offer roof shampoo, soft roof washing, and low-pressure roof cleaning services. This is important as soft-roof washing is the best way to remove dirt, black marks, lichens, mold, mildew moss, and bacteria from your roof.
Besides, home exterior pressure washing- house, siding, patio, deck, walls, fences, stair, and outdoor furniture pressure washing- all use a pressure washer but the amount of pressure used varies.
So, beyond getting your home pressure cleaned, it is important to make sure the pressure cleaner is experienced. A pressure washer is a very powerful and dangerous tool in the wrong hands. There have been many cases of injury, damage to property, and lawsuits against homeowners by employees of the pressure washing company.
When it comes to choosing the best and highest rated roof and pressure washing company in Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess County, we considered the following as the most important qualities.
These are the things to look for in a professional roof and home pressure cleaning company –
- Experience– The best roof washing and home pressure cleaning companies have extensive experience. Washing a roof and pressure washing a house can lead to the home being damaged as well as possible injuries. Westchester Power Washing has more than 30 years of experience washing all types of roofs- asphalt, shingle, slate, tile, wood, clay, concrete, and wood shingle.
Westchester Power Washing also pressure cleans siding, patio, and decks- composite, wood, stone, tile, brick, fencing, barrier walls, outdoor furniture, stairs, walkways, driveways, and sidewalks.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance– As mentioned above, roof washing and pressure cleaning can be dangerous. When a homeowner hires someone to clean their roof or pressure wash their home, they can be held liable for injuries that occur on their property. For this reason, it is important that you hire people with extensive experience and who use the proper equipment. But accidents can happen, so equally important is to make sure the roof and house pressure washing company is properly insured. Unfortunately, most companies are not properly insured to protect their workers nor the homeowner.
It is important for your protection the roof cleaning and power washing company carries Worker’s Compensation and Liability Insurance. Worker’s compensation covers the employee in case of an accident on your property.
Westchester Power Washing is fully insured and carries Worker’s Compensation and Liability insurance specifically for Roof Washing and Pressure Cleaning. Though we are experienced with more than 30 years in the business, we know accidents can happen. To protect you, the homeowner, and us, we carry insurance.
No insurance means no work. Never hire a company that is not properly insured to protect you and their employees. It is not worth the risk to save a few dollars. One lawsuit can cost you tens of thousands of dollars as well as the stress you do not need.
- Reputation and Trustworthiness– You cannot always trust online reviews. Some people write negative comments because they are trying to hurt the company while others write glowing reviews as they are either paid to do so or they are friends with the owner. So how do you know when the reviews are legitimate? It is hard to tell. But, one sign is if the company has been in business for years in the same area. Another is the company’s willingness to let you contact the owner directly.
Peter Salotto, the owner of Westchester Power Washing, has been washing roofs and pressure cleaning homes in Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess County since 1990. During many of those years, Peter was also a police officer. When he retired, he expanded Westchester Power Washing’s services. Peter has personally washed more than 18,000 home exteriors and has thousands of references and positive reviews.
With all of the low cost (and low quality) pressure washing and roof washing businesses, it is Peter Salotto and Westchester Power Washing’s 5-star reputation that has kept them in business for more than 30 years. It is also the reason why they have served the same customers for decades and get hundreds of referrals every year.
Call or text Peter, owner of Westchester Power Washing at (914) 490-8138 for a FREE ESTIMATE on roof washing or home, siding, patio, deck, walkway, and driveway pressure washing.
- Pressure Washing Equipment– Westchester Power Washing uses eco-friendly cleaning products to wash your home, roof, and home exterior. Also, they only use commercial grade pressure cleaning equipment, safety equipment, and the most recommended pressure cleaning and roof cleaning processes.
Yes, Westchester Power Washing invests in their pressure cleaning business and equipment so your home is professionally cleaned with stains, black streaks, dirt, and marks removed. The high water heat and cleaning solutions used disinfect mold, mildew, lichens, moss, and bacteria from your roof, stairs, patios, decks, walls, and outdoor furniture. Low-priced pressure washers and discount cleaning solutions are not effective and are not worth the risk for you, your family nor Westchester Power Washing.
- Roof and House Cleaning Process – The best way to wash a roof is with soft roof washing. Even if you want to have your roof shampooed, the technique to use is soft roof washing. High-pressure washing will damage your roof and may cost thousands of dollars lost in efficiency, repair, and loss of roof life. Westchester Power Washing only soft washes your roof.
When it comes to pressure washing your home, siding, patio, deck, walls, stairs, fencing, and outdoor furniture, we use the appropriate amount of water pressure and cleaning solutions. Your home is made of various materials- wood, concrete, shingles, tile, glass, stone, composite as well as the surrounding foliage. It is important to use the proper pressure cleaning nozzle to clean properly while also avoiding damaging.
As stated before, Westchester Power Washing has been in business since 1990, that’s more than 30 years, and has washed more than 18,000 homes and roofs in Westchester Putnam and Dutchess County. We treat your home as if it were ours.
The reasons above are why Westchester Power Washing is considered the highest-rated and best roof washing and pressure washing company near you.
For FREE ESTIMATES on roof washing, home pressure cleaning call or text 914-490-8138.
More About Westchester Power Washing and Peter Salotto
My entry into the roof washing and home exterior cleaning business started just before 1990.
Shortly afterward, in 1993, I earned the opportunity to serve the New York community as a police officer. Instead of working overtime at the police department, after hours I instead washed thousands of roofs and home exteriors- including siding, patios, decks, fences, and outdoor furniture- until I retired from the police department.
I enjoy physical labor. I also love seeing the result of my work such as cleaning a dirty roof or home exterior and watch the home go from dirty to looking almost as new. So after retirement, I went full time into my business, Westchester Power Washing. Cleaning roofs and houses are immediately gratifying.
Homeowners deserve to be safe when hiring people to work at their homes.
Far too many roof cleaning and home pressure washing companies hire people with questionable pasts. Most people are good people but, your home is your sanctuary. Cleaning roofs, siding, decks, and patios allow me to continue to serve the community while providing a valuable service.
With more than 30 years in the business, I have personally washed over 18,000 homes throughout Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess County, N.Y. This includes all types of roofs, siding, patios, walkways, and decks. Therefore, when you call Westchester Power Washing, I am the one who comes out to wash your home or roof. I am also the one who provides you with a free, no-obligation home exterior and roof cleaning estimate.
Due to my care for the community and love for all animals, We use environmentally friendly products to achieve the best cleaning results while keeping your family, home, pets, and landscape safe.
Our cleaning methods are the standard of professional power washers. Our roof washing process is the only approved method by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturing Association as well as approved by the largest roof shingle producers.
Soft roof washing and home exterior cleaning is our specialty.
Our proven soft wash roof cleaning process safely and quickly removes roof algae, kills mold, and brings back the curb appeal of your home. Our extensive experience working on all types of roofs and home exteriors safeguards you against the damage-prone and unsafe cleaning methods used by less experienced roof and home exterior cleaners.
We can have the exterior of your home cleaned immediately or when you are ready. I live locally and am always available if you have any questions.
I look forward to meeting and serving you soon,
Your neighbor and founder – Westchester Power Washing “Roof Washing and Home Exterior Cleaning Experts”
P.S.- Black streak on your roof are eating your roof shingles and roof. The black streaks, mold, mildew, lichens, and fungus will destroy your shingles and reduce your home’s efficiency. Waiting to clean your roof only makes matters worse. The roof stains and damage don’t just go away. I can clean and remove the mold, mildew, lichens, and fungus and save your roof today. If you didn’t know, replacing a roof can cost 20x the price of cleaning your roof.
FREE ESTIMATES ON ROOF, HOUSE, SIDING, PATIO, DECK, AND WALKWAYS CLEANING CALL OR TEXT (914)490-8138
Westchester Power Washing’s Home Exterior Cleaning Services:
Soft Roof Washing & Shampoo Cleaning
Patios, Walkways, and Deck Pressure Cleaning
Outdoor Furniture Pressure Washing
Before & After Pressure Washing Photos
About Westchester Power Washing
Contact Westchester Power Washing